If you are an avid music listener on Spotify, you might be interested in knowing how to view your listening history. Fortunately, accessing your Spotify listening history is a straightforward process, whether you use a desktop or mobile app.
You want to know how much time you spend listening to music on Spotify. You feel that you are wasting too much time on music and need to get more productive.
In this comprehensive guide, Spotify Errors will discuss “how to See Spotify listening history” on both the desktop and mobile app.
How To See Spotify Listening History on the Desktop App?
One way to view your Spotify listening history is through the desktop app. Here’s how you can do it:
- Launch the Spotify app on your computer and tap on the home screen. The home screen is usually the first page you see when you open the app.
- Look for the clock icon at the bottom right corner of the screen. Click on the clock icon, and it will take you to your listening activity.
- You will see a list of all the songs you have listened to recently. The list is sorted chronologically, with the most recent songs at the top. The history on the desktop app can show up to 50 songs that you have played recently.
- If you want to see a more comprehensive view of your Spotify listening history on your desktop, click on the “Show all” button at the bottom of the played section.
- You can also use the search bar to find a particular song or artist in your listening history.
Viewing Your Spotify Listening History on the Mobile App
Checking your listening history on mobile is also an easy process. Here’s how to See Spotify Listening History:
- Open the Spotify app.
- Click on the queue button located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Next, click on the clock icon located in the top right corner of the screen.
- You will be taken to a screen that shows your listening history. Similar to the desktop app, the mobile app will also show your recently played songs sorted chronologically.
- You can also tap on the “see all” button to view a more extensive list of your listening history.
- If you want to remove a song from your listening history, swipe left on the song and tap on the delete button.
Benefits of Checking Your Spotify Listening History
Now that you know how to check your Spotify desktop app listening history, let’s discuss why you should consider doing Spotify Shuffle Sucks. Here are some benefits of viewing your listening history on Spotify:
1. Discover New Music
Your listening history can help you discover new music by giving you an idea of the types of songs and artists you enjoy. You can use this information to find new artists and genres that you might like.
2. Track Your Listening Habits
Checking your Spotify listening history can help you track your listening habits. You can see how often you listen to music and how much time you spend on the Spotify Desktop app. This information can help you manage your time better and make more informed decisions about your music consumption.
3. Find Your Favorite Songs
If you forget the name of a song that you recently enjoyed, you can use your Spotify listening history to find it. You can also create playlists based on your listening history to keep your favorite songs in one place.
4. Remove Unwanted Songs
If you accidentally played a song or added it to your queue, you can remove it from your song listening history. This can help you keep your listening history more accurate and relevant to your tastes.
Read also: Why Spotify Keeps Skipping Songs?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can you see the old Spotify history?
What is the oldest song on Spotify?
Can I see how many times I’ve listened to a song on Spotify?
Can you recover Spotify search history?
Can you see who views your Spotify?
In conclusion, viewing your Spotify listening history is a great way to track your listening habits, discover new music, and find your favorite songs. Whether you use a desktop or mobile app, checking your listening history is a straightforward process. By following the steps outlined in this comprehensive guide, you can easily access and manage your Spotify listening history.